The window to the world
Dr. Truth Hurts: Why we must Repeal ObamaCare
Dr. Truth Hurts Warns us about Obama care on this Xtranormal Video.
Dr. ACO Says: “There is no ‘Best practice’ for “Sick”. I am not sure I will be able to get my bonus!”
Dr. Good has decided to join an ACO (Accountable Care Organization) created by ObamaCare. He will now have to follow government practices or lose his bonus.
His patient is discovering that she doesn’t like this very much.
The Accountable Care Organization Was created by PPACA (Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act). Medicare patients will be assigned to it. The Secretary of Health and Human Services will decide who qualifies for the bonus.
The Secretary will have incredible power over your doctors through the ACO since she will:
1. Require doctors to follow cook book medicine guidelines calls “best practices”
2. Decide what a “best practice” is.
3. Require doctors to be more “efficient” – which means spending less money on you.
4. Penalize doctors by withholding bonuses if they don’t ration care.
5. Allow the insurance companies to use these same best practices and rationing methods.
6. Force Medicare patients to see doctors in the ACO.
7. Allow insurance companies to force patients into an ACO.
8. Create a huge challenge for doctors who don’t join the ACO – driving the best doctors out of business.
9. Removing the right to go to court to appeal decisions made by the secretary.
10. Basically the Secretary of Health and Human Services and her 159 new government agencies will take over health care.
- The Republican Alternative To “ObamaCare” Is ObamaCare (mykeystrokes.com)
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) and the promise of savings without managed care or patient limitations.. I wish you all the best. (quinnscommentary.com)
- US FTC Commissioner Doubts ACOs Will Save Money and Will End Up Giving Lower Quality Care for Medicare Patients (ducknetweb.blogspot.com)
- Doctor Groups Seem Less Wary of Medicare Changes (prescriptions.blogs.nytimes.com)
- The Nightmare of Obama Care Starts: New Fee (Tax) to Health Insurance Plans in 2012 (ferrellgummit.wordpress.com)
- New Accountable Care Model Could Save $1.1B (informationweek.com)