The window to the world
WordPress Takes Down “Bare Naked Islam” Blog After Threats From CAIR
PR Newswire reported:
The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) announced today that an anti-Muslim Internet hate site that contained a number of threats of violence targeting mosques, including the comment “I want [Muslim] blood on my hands,” has been taken down by its hosting company.
CAIR said visitors to “Bare Naked Islam,” hosted by WordPress.com, now see the message: “barenakedislam.wordpress.com is no longer available. This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service.”
[NOTE: “Bare Naked Islam” was one of the major promoters of the campaign to pressure Lowe’s to drops its ads from TLC’s “All-American Muslim.”]
Last month, CAIR called on the FBI to investigate the threats of violence targeting mosques posted on the blog and urged WordPress.com to remove it for violating the hosting company’s terms of service (TOS), which prohibit blogs that “contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities.” Articles and comments posted on “Bare Naked Islam” urged attacks on and desecration of American and European mosques.
Video: Blog Threats Target Virginia Mosque (CAIR)
CAIR Asks FBI to Probe Internet Threats to Mosques
CAIR has been monitoring “Bare Naked Islam” and filed a number of TOS violation reports with WordPress.com.
- #WORPRESSFAIL: WordPress Takes Down “Bare Naked Islam” Blog After Threats From CAIR. CAIR pu… (pjmedia.com)
- CAIR Asks FBI to Probe Internet Threats to Mosques (prnewswire.com)
- Terrorist Front Group CAIR attack on BARE NAKED ISLAM and its readers (barenakedislam.wordpress.com)
- BNI Shut Down Again, Hamas-Tied CAIR Does Victory Dance (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Hamas Front Group CAIR Bullies WordPress.com into Shutting Down “Bare Naked Islam”(via 1389 Blog-Counterjihad) (loopyloo305.com)