The window to the world
“If the Economy isn’t Fixed in 3 Years There Will be a 1 Term Proposition” – Obama (2009)
While being interviewed by the Today Show on February 2nd 2009 President Obama said that if he can’t turn the economy around after three years “then there is going to be a one term proposition”.
- Student threatened with suspension after op-ed opposing gay adoption
- Obama Staffer Arrested for Stealing Identity
- Perry Makes a ‘Strategic Retreat’ and Endorses Gingrich
- Gingrich On Obama: "I Don’t Want To Bloody His Nose, I Want To Knock Him Out"
- Ron Paul campaign acquires all remaining Coachella Tickets
- Romney outsources entire campaign organization to China
- American Police Departments Implement Drone Aircrafts To The Fleet
- HOMELAND SECURITY NOW PERMITTED TO MONITOR AMERICAN JOURNALISTS
- OUTSTANDING NEWS FROM OUT OF IRAN
- VIDEO: NH poll workers shown handing out ballots in dead peoples’ names
See something not original?
Copyright “fair use” doctrine cited USC Title 17 Ch 1 SEC. 107 The "fair use" doctrine allows limited reproduction of copyrighted works for educational and research purposes. The relevant portion of the copyright statue provides that the "fair use" of a copyrighted work, including reproduction "for purposes such as criticism, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research" is not an infringement of copyright. U.S.C. Title 17, Chapter 1, Sec. 107. http://www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html